Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hmmm


I've been away from the computer too long that I'm not sure where to start with a blog...so I'll just start with rambling. The summer is ending rather quickly and we have been trying to fill every last moment with something. The chaos has already begun - Charlie is back at school workshops and football. Katie starts right after labor day. There is that anticipation in the air for something new. The girls are getting restless, and I imagine that I am too. I just want to get into our new routines and figure out how it will all work instead of just anticipating it. I think that this is the first moment of guilt-free silence that I have had since before our Idaho trip in early July. Yikes! Elsie is sleeping. Lily fell asleep on the couch watching Disney's Robin Hood (She insisted that she didn't need a nap today...). Katie is playing with the neighbor girls at their house. Oh sure, there is laundry to do and something to pick up and some room to clean. But I'm just going to sit for a minute (or 10) and enjoy the quiet.

No comments: