Monday, June 30, 2008

It's another trip...

Tomorrow morning we leave for Idaho. It is that time of year again when we get to roadtrip west. It wouldn't be summer without our trek to Idaho. The girls are really excited (they seem to have forgotten the endless hours in the van). I'm happy to say that we are nearly packed up and it is 11:55 pm. Not too bad. I only started at about 8:30 this morning. What I look forward to most about this trip is the time that we spend together and how few distractions there are. I'm not cleaning the house or catching up on laundry or doing one of the many projects that I know I should have gotten accomplished months ago. It is truly quality time - and it forces us to get along and have fun! The girls have always amazed me at their ability to travel - and we will once again put that to the test. The real question is what have we forgotten to pack....?

No comments: